S Voice: I am going in

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
No doubt by now you have seen that s voice is out in the wild for most to use. I havent seen anything here about it, and no one mentioned they are using or attempted to.

Life has been too perfect for me lately and I need a challenge (no the idiots are not a challenge). This is an easy one so I am gonna do it and let you guys no how it goes.

I know it is already working so it isnt a big deal, but some of us ReZound users do not go to other forums and I thought this would be fun.

Remember to make a backup....

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
No doubt by now you have seen that s voice is out in the wild for most to use. I havent seen anything here about it, and no one mentioned they are using or attempted to.

Life has been too perfect for me lately and I need a challenge (no the idiots are not a challenge). This is an easy one so I am gonna do it and let you guys no how it goes.

I know it is already working so it isnt a big deal, but some of us ReZound users do not go to other forums and I thought this would be fun.

Remember to make a backup....

Installing an apk off the sd card isn't too risky to necessarily warrant need to nandroid first, but guess you can never be too cautious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Installing an apk off the sd card isn't too risky to necessarily warrant need to nandroid first, but guess you can never be too cautious.

Well I am following instructions from those that have succeeded and it isnt a simple install. You are right though that it is very simple to do, and your also right that you can never be too cautious

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Well I am following instructions from those that have succeeded and it isnt a simple install. You are right though that it is very simple to do, and your also right that you can never be too cautious

I installed as a regular app and not as a system app, though. Maybe down the road I will do differently if I see a benefit.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, move along, nothing to see here.

I got it installed, I had to apply a fix for the FCs. I did that with minimal issue.

The reason you need to move along is because there is an easier way to do it. Install Vlingo from the market.

It is the same thing. I knew they were similar, but s-voice is made by vlingo.

Well that was anti-climatic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa