anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
awjeez.jpg

goyo21

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm pissed! It feels like I'm getting burnt all over again with my Tbolt when waiting on Gingerbread. Man, HTC & Verizon really know how to screw you! The Rezound was marketed as getting ICS before (most) other HTC phones which was a selling point for me and now I see other will get before or at the same time. Or even new phones coming out with it before the Rezound is upgraded. Man, it's one thing to not know when you're gonna do something or when they can make something available, but man don't lie to get my 200 hundred bucks. I think that's the thing that pisses me off most. I don't need it but because they say it will I feel entitle to it when they say. Instead, they pass you up will no explanations. Bastards!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm pissed! It feels like I'm getting burnt all over again with my Tbolt when waiting on Gingerbread. Man, HTC & Verizon really know how to screw you! The Rezound was marketed as getting ICS before (most) other HTC phones which was a selling point for me and now I see other will get before or at the same time. Or even new phones coming out with it before the Rezound is upgraded. Man, it's one thing to not know when you're gonna do something or when they can make something available, but man don't lie to get my 200 hundred bucks. I think that's the thing that pisses me off most. I don't need it but because they say it will I feel entitle to it when they say. Instead, they pass you up will no explanations. Bastards!

I bought it within 2 weeks of release and paid $50 on upgrade. New lines were able to get it for a penny.

goyo21

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It was a "hypothetical" example. Got the deal too, but most of us didn't.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

Not true at all. They said that it would get ICS early 2012. Now on one hand they're right. I know I was running ICS in January. On the other, they're bald faced liars as the OTA hasn't pushed yet. But it's all from a certain point of view(every time I say that, it makes me want to watch Robot Chicken Star Wars)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Whether or not a phone is going to be upgraded to the next version of Android really shouldn't be a selling point.

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Whether or not a phone is going to be upgraded to the next version of Android really shouldn't be a selling point.

I agree. Buy the phone you want, not what you hope it'll become. At this point, everyone should know that vzw holds back OS updates. Next time wait for a phone that has everything you want, so you won't be disappointed mean, I want ICS too, but I bought my rezound because I was happy with it as is. $.02

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech