Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
slowpoke_pokemon.gif

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Been available for $30 for a while. Love mine. Phones lasts well past 16 hours with heavy use. No complaints here.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Heh. Don't feel bad man. I usually find stuff out late myself. I've had one since I got my Rezound months ago and couldn't be happier. Snatch one up, you won't regret it.

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I picked it up today and honestly I thought I could get used to the extra size of the extended batt but the phone felt weird lol. :thumbdown:

Taking it back tomorrow and just gonna pick up a extra standard battery. :D

Sent from Verizon HTC-R

jvolstad

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I picked it up today and honestly I thought I could get used to the extra size of the extended batt but the phone felt weird lol. :thumbdown:

Taking it back tomorrow and just gonna pick up a extra standard battery. :D

Sent from Verizon HTC-R

It's really not that bad. You get use to it after awhile. Unless you have very small hands.

The battery life is great!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I could see it annoying for some people. I use the little indent at the bottom on the back to rest my pinky and support the phone. I find it more comfortable now and easier to handle. (not that it was overly hard to handle before.) I love the belt clip case that I got from Verizon to fit it because I use the kickstand often.

Even though my phone has started acting weird, I think its my favorite cell phone to date.

dmkraz

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I used the standard battery for a few months and never had an issue with battery life - I suppose I'm a light user but I wanted a belt clip and had the Verizon case so I popped in the extended battery (might as well, same size regardless) and it's a whole different mentality now. No need to ever limit my activity to save the battery. I prefer this over swapping in a second battery.

Design note: I always felt that phone manufacturers should provide a small internal second battery that has just enough juice to make or receive basic phone calls even if the main battery is dead, i.e. 911 or a call from the wife. But with the extended battery I don't worry about that anymore.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not thrilled about the size either, but having that extra juice really gives peace of mind. I use the standard battery most of the time, be we all have moments/events where we are going to be gone a long time, and can't be tied to the charger. So for $30, it's a no brainer. I believe I got mine for $25 over Easter. My biggest problem with it is the cases they make for the extended battery suck. I use the otter box commuter for the standard battery, but the basic silicone cover for the extended. Not a fan of the silicone.

veevans01

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Been available for $30 for a while. Love mine. Phones lasts well past 16 hours with heavy use. No complaints here.

I get 16 hours with heavy use also. I get a day and a half with light to moderate use. The phone with the extended battery feels better in my hands. It is a great investment. I got mine for $25 plus tax with a company discount.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan