Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wanda
  • 1 Post By piizzadude
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default HTC Rezound ICE

    What is the latest ROM for HTC Rezound containing ICE
  2. #2  
    Wanda's Avatar

    Posts
    1,470 Posts
    Carrier
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by mannyvigi1985 View Post
    What is the latest ROM for HTC Rezound containing ICE
    Incontinent Chicken Epaulets?
    jbarborka likes this.
  3. #3  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
    Incontinent Chicken Epaulets?
    That's just plain silly. It's

    Irritable Clown Entrails
  4. #4  
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    One Man Wolfpack

    Posts
    1,002 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    That's just plain silly. It's

    Irritable Clown Entrails
    Ahem, International Carrot Emporium
  5. #5  
    Deron Baker's Avatar

    Posts
    314 Posts
    Carrier
    I don't root.
  6. #6  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Your all wrong, Isoflavone Clover Extract
    jbarborka likes this.
  7. #7  
    blackbyrd's Avatar

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Immigration & Customs Enforcement. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
  8. #8  

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Itchy Cutaneous Edifice?
  9. #9  

    Default

    I can't exchange

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
  10. #10  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,259 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbyrd View Post
    Immigration & Customs Enforcement. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
    You must be in the UK. It's racist to suggest such a thing in america

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW
  11. #11  
    blackbyrd's Avatar

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    You must be in the UK. It's racist to suggest such a thing in america

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Actually, ICE is an actual US agency, and they have police like powers. If you've ever seen Cops, that's sorta of the theme. Now as for being racist, that particular agency goes after illegal immigrants of all races, not one in particular. So my question to you, is which race did your bigoted thinking aim you towards? But in actuality, I was just having fun like everyone else. Can we go back to that now?
  12. #12  
    trter10-imore's Avatar
    ThunderboltTool Developer

    Posts
    744 Posts
    Carrier
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

    Default

    Isn't it I can't edify?
    (Jk edify is easy)

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  13. #13  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,259 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbyrd View Post
    Actually, ICE is an actual US agency, and they have police like powers. If you've ever seen Cops, that's sorta of the theme. Now as for being racist, that particular agency goes after illegal immigrants of all races, not one in particular. So my question to you, is which race did your bigoted thinking aim you towards? But in actuality, I was just having fun like everyone else. Can we go back to that now?
    Lol you were the one that got serious. My comment was in complete jest. It was meant to be derogatory tward the idea that America has an organization that regulates immigration( which it obviously does) when our borders are so incredibly insecure. The racist comment was about the fact that ppl that suggest that we more tightly secure and export the ppl that are here illegally(like myself) are commonly referred to as racists, or as you put it a bigot.

    I am not sure but I think you might have simply misunderstood my sarcasm. It was not meant as an attack on you, but rather a sarcastic and derogatory comment against the current social norm of political correctness as it is portrayed by the media and the fact that the federal government has done so little to try and punish those that are here illegally.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW
  14. #14  
    Wanda's Avatar

    Posts
    1,470 Posts
    Carrier
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

    Default

    Wasn't this a ROM question thread?

    Ok, to the OP, obviously it's not called"ICE" but ICS.

    Now to answer your question, pick any ICS ROM, they're all pretty darn good. If you don't mind not having Bluetooth try any of the Sense 4 roms. If you want absolute smoothness and full functionality try a Sense 3.6 rom. Pretty much all the kinks have been worked out of both.

    Personally i prefer bored's and NilsP's ROMs.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
  15. #15  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,259 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
    Wasn't this a ROM question thread?

    Ok, to the OP, obviously it's not called"ICE" but ICS.

    Now to answer your question, pick any ICS ROM, they're all pretty darn good. If you don't mind not having Bluetooth try any of the Sense 4 roms. If you want absolute smoothness and full functionality try a Sense 3.6 rom. Pretty much all the kinks have been worked out of both.

    Personally i prefer bored's and NilsP's ROMs.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    Lol that only took 14 posts...

    Cleanrom is a great starter Rom. It introduces you to the possibilities, functionally is mostly stock. Plus it's amazingly smooth and has all the crap removed. It has made me fall in love with my phone all over again.

    I am going to try the charmander Rom when it comes out for my first taste of sense 4

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW
  16. #16  
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Mr Fix-It

    Posts
    2,214 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    I think the OP knows it's ICS vs ICE, and a simple slip of the keyboard however the thread was more fun with International Consortium of Extraterrestrials
  17. #17  
    blackbyrd's Avatar

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    Lol you were the one that got serious. My comment was in complete jest. It was meant to be derogatory tward the idea that America has an organization that regulates immigration( which it obviously does) when our borders are so incredibly insecure. The racist comment was about the fact that ppl that suggest that we more tightly secure and export the ppl that are here illegally(like myself) are commonly referred to as racists, or as you put it a bigot.

    I am not sure but I think you might have simply misunderstood my sarcasm. It was not meant as an attack on you, but rather a sarcastic and derogatory comment against the current social norm of political correctness as it is portrayed by the media and the fact that the federal government has done so little to try and punish those that are here illegally.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    No worries mate!
  18. #18  
    Wanda's Avatar

    Posts
    1,470 Posts
    Carrier
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    I think the OP knows it's ICS vs ICE, and a simple slip of the keyboard however the thread was more fun with International Consortium of Extraterrestrials
    I'm not so sure...he posted the exact same question, same spelling and everything, on "that other site" and even posted it *GASP!* in the Development section. I think he got pretty beat up there. Pretty sure the thread was deleted.
  19. #19  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
    I'm not so sure...he posted the exact same question, same spelling and everything, on "that other site" and even posted it *GASP!* in the Development section. I think he got pretty beat up there. Pretty sure the thread was deleted.
    Since we have not heard back from the OP, I do not think he made it through that ordeal.....


    OP we were only having some fun at your expense. Honestly we do not hurt anyone much...
  20. #20  
    Wanda's Avatar

    Posts
    1,470 Posts
    Carrier
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Since we have not heard back from the OP, I do not think he made it through that ordeal.....


    OP we were only having some fun at your expense. Honestly we do not hurt anyone much...
    In my opinion we're pretty gentle by comparison. Over there within the first two posts you could see the eye's rolling and hear the afterburner's kick on for a flamefest. At least we had some lighthearted fun and actually gave an answer....14 posts later...
  21. #21  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: HTC Rezound ICE

    that is why I hang out here instead of there. Yeah posting that in the dev section had to be a trainwreck in the making for anyone who had been there once or twice

Posting Permissions