Phone Swap / SIM Card Questions

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Any wise people out there who have swapped phones, could you help me out?
I ordered a new phone on my family plan, but I plan on taking the upgrade and passing down my current phone. Rezound has a regular SIM, new phone uses Micro SIM.
My question is, do I just go to the store, say me and the other person want to swap phones, and request new SIM cards on the spot? Or is there anything special that has to be done? Like activate the new phone on the person's line beforehand and things like that.
Thanks in advance.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My question is, do I just go to the store, say me and the other person want to swap phones, and request new SIM cards on the spot?

i do not know about the wise part, but this part I would do. They will not give you any guff

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Like pizza said the store will do the swap with no issues. BUT if the line your giving your old phone to doesnt have a data plan you will have to add one....both phones will require their own data plan for now.

We will see what happens when they roll out the shared data plan they have been talking about.

By the way, its not August yet....you cheating? :)

Last edited:

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you should be able to swap between Thunderbolt and the Rezound as they both use the standard size SIM card.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
I have found a few that are good. One guy became good from my local store because I broke his chops and told him he did not have a clue about his products. Have to say that my local vzw store is pretty good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800