Calender invites end up with wrong date on my wife's iphone 4

hickeyjones

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
We both use Gmail, me with a Rezound, her an iphone 4. Lately we've had issues where I will set up a calender event and invite her, but it shows up as the wrong date in her invite. Any ideas?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Does it show up in a different time zone or anything that actually could be caused by someone's settings not being right? If you do the same from a PC, does it work right? Do you think Google is trying to break up your marriage because she has an iPhone???? /conspiracy.

hickeyjones

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Try sending the invite 6 hours beforehand :p

I refuse to make adjustments in my life for the inadequacies of an iphone. She's always complaining whenever she picks up my phone, iphone is better, you should have got an iphone, you would enjoy the tiny screen, squinting is good exercise for your face... Blah-freaking-blah!

Turns out, her time-zone setting was not set to update. She insisted it was my phone causing the problem.

Iphone is killing my marriage :-(

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I refuse to make adjustments in my life for the inadequacies of an iphone. She's always complaining whenever she picks up my phone, iphone is better, you should have got an iphone, you would enjoy the tiny screen, squinting is good exercise for your face... Blah-freaking-blah!

Turns out, her time-zone setting was not set to update. She insisted it was my phone causing the problem.

Marriage is dying? There's an app for that.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt it. It's so ridiculously easy to get back with ex-girlfriends/boyfriends on there.

Who in their wrong mind would do that? Isn't there kind of a reason why they're ex's? That's like trying to light a fire you already pissed on or puking up food and trying to eat it again.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Who in their wrong mind would do that? Isn't there kind of a reason why they're ex's? That's like trying to light a fire you already pissed on or puking up food and trying to eat it again.

Lmao I don't know if I would refer to ex's as vomit, but I think you're on to something.
I did this back on MySpace when I was younger. Being young & dumb, I suppose. I'm still pretty young, but I like to think some of the dumbness has faded away.

hickeyjones

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Lmao I don't know if I would refer to ex's as vomit, but I think you're on to something.
I did this back on MySpace when I was younger. Being young & dumb, I suppose. I'm still pretty young, but I like to think some of the dumbness has faded away.

My X is puke.

I didn't need Facebook to run into old girlfriends and hookup. That's what funerals are for. :)

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

Man I busted a gut reading this :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
We both use Gmail, me with a Rezound, her an iphone 4. Lately we've had issues where I will set up a calender event and invite her, but it shows up as the wrong date in her invite. Any ideas?

"Calender invites end up with the wrong date on my wife's iphone 4"
"wrong date on my wife's iphone 4"
"wife's iphone4"
"iphone4"

^ looks like you already had diagnosed the illness... just took a bit more time to convince the patient.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech