Just got this phone and have a few questions....

Gatchaman2025

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, just got this phone today since my Incredible 2's USB port dead today and will not recharge it. (out of warrent by 3 days!) love that phone though had that issue twice with it.. Anyway I was looking thought the forum and saw some of my questions answered such as no radio. 1 question is did HTC include their flashlight app with this phone? I used that a lot on my old Inc2. I know there are 3rd party apps, but I really loved the HTC version.

One other issue is, I put my SD card in the phone and when I load up my apps on the new phone and use the restore from SD card on the apps, they cannot find the b/u on my SD card, the apps seem to be pointing to the internal storage. I used Astro and copied some of the back ups to the internal and the apps then found it, but is there a way to have the phone or apps point to te external SD card? I want to back up to it so if I have to switch phones I only need to pull the SD card.

Thanks all!

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
No Flashlight...

Plenty in the market...

As for the SD card...

Phone storage is seen as Int SD card...

The SD card is seen as ext sd card....

Which sucks... So.... You may have to move everything from your ext sd card to int sd card and all should be fine...

Strange HTC did it that way....

Reactions: Gatchaman2025

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon