Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Weird Rezound issue with Facebook

Sorry to bug everyone but so far I love the rezound. I have been having one issue which seems to be rezound specific.

On Facebook you can have it search your contacts to add them to Facebook. This feature works good with my Tbolt, but does not work with my Rezound. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

Default Re: Weird Rezound issue with Facebook

Facebook + Sense3.5 = issues lol. Mine never stopped asking me if I wanted to sync my contacts with Facebook, I'd say you're the lucky one...

Seriously though you should be able to go into accounts & sync(in settings) and choose your Facebook account, then under there enable sync'ing of contacts and that should do you.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It's not a snyc issue, that works just fine, it's getting Facebook to find friends from my address book and add them

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Weird Rezound issue with Facebook

Are these contacts created on your phone or in gmail? I tried what you were suggesting, and it pulled people that I had emailed or had been CC'd on emails in gmail. None were already in my contacts.