What iPhone forum matches this one?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I also play with my iPhone 4 quite a bit (jailbroken and stuck on 5.0.1 LOL) and was just curious what forum some of you switch hitters find best for iPhone info?

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Why are you stuck on 5.0.1? Untethered break for the latest exist! iPhone forums don't compare to this site:D

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Well how about Android's Central's sister site: imore? I'm sure their forums are almost as good as ours. Haha. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnly

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Macrumors.com is one of the largest apple community sites to go with. But be aware in there, if you think android fans are the worst, the Macrumors folks are 20x worse.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Macrumors.com is one of the largest apple community sites to go with. But be aware in there, if you think android fans are the worst, the Macrumors folks are 20x worse.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thats no $hit! I only go there if something breaks and i cant get answers anywhere else. Talk about poor attitudes.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to chime in and say that it's weird to see so many unfamiliar people on a new thread in the Rezound forum. I understand the topic has nothing to do with the phone, but...it feels like I'm new here.

Reactions: anon(94115)

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to chime in and say that it's weird to see so many unfamiliar people on a new thread in the Rezound forum. I understand the topic has nothing to do with the phone, but...it feels like I'm new here.

The more the merrier, as long as they all agree the Rezound is awesome, Samsung bites, ICS will somehow solve world hunger (even if Bob Geldolf couldn't), and especially if they agree not to mention the other forum that shall remain nameless :D

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The more the merrier, as long as they all agree the Rezound is awesome, Samsung bites, ICS will somehow solve world hunger (even if Bob Geldolf couldn't), and especially if they agree not to mention the other forum that shall remain nameless :D

I agree with your terms, but be careful. In a month or so, the Samsung Defense Force will be unleashed all over again once they get their hands on the GS3. I don't want to go on a rant, but why won't these people learn?!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

Why hate on Samsung? The make great devices..just crappy CDMA radios.

method526

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
iMore.com
sister/brother site and they're very kind and informative. users there are actually pretty open-minded unlike 99% of apple users. :confused:

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

That's pretty much why. You have a selection of great devices from different OEMs, why flock to the one with the obvious recurring problem? That and they completely suck at OS updates. I still shed manly sympathy tears for Charge owners.

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Hey man... I work here ;-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site

Not hating, it was really more of a dig at the Sammy Nexus people that used to frequent our little utopia and try to stur up a brew-ha-ha;-)

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I chose imore.com and got the info I needed to restore, update then jailbreak my iPhone 4.

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt