i see that there are numerous browsers available in the market.

what do folks here use and why?

I use dolphin hd and i don't think it is bad but then again i don't surf the net much with it, most places i go or things i do have an app available.
    06-09-2012 01:15 PM
    If you loaded a ics Rom, try ics+ browser. Make sure to turn on quick controls under labs on the settings menu. You'll wonder why you've never used them before.
    06-09-2012 04:06 PM
    On my old, stock Droid Incredible, I couldn't live without Dolphin. On this stock Rezound, though, I am happiest with the stock browser. Haven't even considered loading Dolphin on this phone.

I've tried Firefox Beta - not bad. Only thing I don't like is that I can't - or haven't yet figured out how to - change the user agent to switch between mobile and desktop sites.

Looking forward to trying Chrome once we get ICS; although, I hear some complaints about it being kinda slow.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    leozdad likes this.
    06-09-2012 06:20 PM
    Boat after going through all the major players. Best designed interface imo.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.
    06-09-2012 08:53 PM
    i like using dolphin.
    06-09-2012 11:09 PM
    Chrome Beta. I like being able to sync my bookmarks from my laptop to my phone. And opening tabs from my computer on my phone also.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    06-09-2012 11:11 PM
    I also use dolphin hd. It's pretty good and just as fast as the stock browser

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    06-10-2012 08:02 AM
    The more they update it, the less i like Dolphin.
    06-10-2012 09:18 PM
    i like dolphin HD. actually one of the updates fixed a big problem i had - to swipe to one side to get the bookmarks and to the other for options. it was oversensitive. they updated it to fix that and it works swimmingly.

still fast. ill probably try out chrome though, as i love it for desktop use. syncing stuff is awesome.
    06-10-2012 09:56 PM
    Chrome
    06-10-2012 09:58 PM
    i like dolphin HD. actually one of the updates fixed a big problem i had - to swipe to one side to get the bookmarks and to the other for options. it was oversensitive. they updated it to fix that and it works swimmingly.
    Actually, I hated that update. Made it too hard to swipe bookmarks open. Should have given a sensitivity adjustment instead.
    Also hate that they took the "reload" button out of the bottom bar, forcing a reach to the top.
    06-11-2012 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD