Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Phone stuck on reboot

This morning my wife woke up to find her rezound with out any data so she decided to reboot it well now it just reboots over and over again. Her phone is not rooted. Any ideas out there?

ROM
    HTC One (Verizon) Stock

Default Re: Phone stuck on reboot

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowane79 View Post
    This morning my wife woke up to find her rezound with out any data so she decided to reboot it well now it just reboots over and over again. Her phone is not rooted. Any ideas out there?
    Here's some leads for you to check out.

Boot loop

**Bootlooping Network Problem *FIX INSIDE* - xda-developers
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks will check it out

Your going to have to first turn the phone off. I have had this happen a few times and had to do a hard reset each time. I think you can just do a SIM pull, boot it, let it load, undo the battery, put the SIM back in, and leave the back cover off.

My 'Zound just got stuck in a bootloop this morning. I had turned off 4G when I knew I wouldn't have it available yesterday afternoon. This morning the phone was haqving trouble syncing so I did a restart and it went into bootloop. I tried a battery pull, followed by battery and sim pull - nothing helped. It would only get as far as the home screen loading - and I could unlock it for just a moment - before it would shut down/restart.

A quick search found this thread. I thought I would have to do a hard reset but found the post by qschilling (#3 in Boot loop) - thank you, Wanda for the link in your post - and followed those instructions. It took a couple of more restarts, but my Rezound is now back in operation (and will stay in 4G even when I'm not in a 4G area...).

There needs to be a "Boot Loop" sticky in this forum. Too many folks have done a factory reset, losing all of their data and apps when it is not necessary.