Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default Now on sale

Forgive me if this is dblposted but I didn't see it. I see on Verizonwireless' website they have the Rezound on sale for $79.99....Set Your Location

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Now on sale

Quote Originally Posted by kgirl808 View Post
    Forgive me if this is dblposted but I didn't see it. I see on Verizonwireless' website they have the Rezound on sale for $79.99....Set Your Location
    Yep it's been that way since last friday I believe. at least that's when I noticed it, it could have been up there longer than that.
    nerds are super heroes too!!!!!

Given the somewhat widespread signal issues on the network recently. They should be giving customers the Rezound for free and toss in $80 just to useb the Rezound on their network. If they don't get their act together your all gonna see me on the Nightly News being arrested for lighting paper bags filled w/ platypus feces on fire outside retail shops across the Midwest. Not really, but I've lost the last few drops of respect I had for them since the plan changes and 1xrtt woes dried up. I feel like I'm back on AT&T.

I hope that the 4glte problems are fixed soon. They seem to be having problems on most phones.

With that said, I bought my rezound for $ 50 on upgrade back in November, and the rezound has been lower but for new lines.

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    RezRom

Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    Given the somewhat widespread signal issues on the network recently. They should be giving customers the Rezound for free and toss in $80 just to useb the Rezound on their network. If they don't get their act together your all gonna see me on the Nightly News being arrested for lighting paper bags filled w/ platypus feces on fire outside retail shops across the Midwest. Not really, but I've lost the last few drops of respect I had for them since the plan changes and 1xrtt woes dried up. I feel like I'm back on AT&T.
    LOLZ at Platypus feces...
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    --Wayne Gretzky