Phone swap question

puyallupn8ive

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid 4 and I want to get the HTC Rezound, but what I was wondering is can I just put my mini sim in the HTC and be good to go? Or is there more to it?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
a mini sim would work in the rezound. A micro sim would work but needs an adapter. I believe that the Droid 4 has a miro sim

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a Droid 4 and I want to get the HTC Rezound, but what I was wondering is can I just put my mini sim in the HTC and be good to go? Or is there more to it?

You're gonna have to go into a Verizon store.
I did this about a month ago. Switching from the Rezound's SIM to a Mico SIM on the Razr. It took the guy about 20 minutes because he hadn't done it before, but he pretty much just swaps your information between SIM cards, pops it into the phone, and hands it back to you.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You're gonna have to go into a Verizon store.
I did this about a month ago. Switching from the Rezound's SIM to a Mico SIM on the Razr. It took the guy about 20 minutes because he hadn't done it before, but he pretty much just swaps your information between SIM cards, pops it into the phone, and hands it back to you.
If you don't want to use an adapter, You can do it online or call them, they will mail you the micro sim

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If it's the same size(mini) then you just swap it over. If it's a micro, you either get an adapter, or go to Verizon and get them to swich the info which I assume they can do

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36