It's official ics

yellar

May 23, 2011
Visit site
48c07e15-475b-51a3.jpg
According to droid life HTC just came out and announced the last leaked ics ruu is the official update.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/06/2...am-sandwich-update-available-today-wait-what/

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

boxermansr

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
HTC Rezound

shows there as well, can't check on my wifes rezound, as i installed it a couple of weeks ago (it was the last leak that was posted, and happens to be the same version they are/will release)

boxermansr

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
HTC updated their website, and now it's no longer showing any information related to this update. I don't imagine they would have written it all up if it wasn't going to be dropping sometime soon.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If it comes before the razr I will eat my words and everyone will have a free shot at me... Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

hgoldner#CB

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It's the precisely same lead as 6/10 which the developers have already worked into their current ROMs. I would rather see kernel source code than the actual update.

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The last 2 leaks were very similar to each other. A few minor changes, so it really depends if you want to be bothered setting up your phone again. I am OCD that way. Lol

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So I have the second to last leak...should I even bother updating?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

That's what I am on. I won't update till its finalized as the ota. I don't see a reason to cause I am on cleanrom and Scott hasn't updated. Plus the ota is sure to be soon and no use going through the relocking more than you have to incase the latest leak is not the ota

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I feel what happened on the HTC site putting up info on the update then pulled, is proof that the rezound can't have it till the razr gets it. Motorola razr was supposed to have the ICS soak test out today and then posted on their Facebook page an appology for cancelling the ICS update for quarter 2. Stating that its not ready. If the Rezound got it now, a lot of razr owners would be tearing up vzw's phone lines.

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Too bad for the Razr owners. Verizon needs to provide good service too.

The moto love from Verizon needs to be given to other devices as well

The Rezound is the flagship, even if they don't know it. The flagship needs ics!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

uncoolcracker

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I tried to get the update last night around 11 ish est. And got an error. "can not connect to server. Check your version number". Don't know what that was all about. Now it says "no new software" like normal.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I feel what happened on the HTC site putting up info on the update then pulled, is proof that the rezound can't have it till the razr gets it. Motorola razr was supposed to have the ICS soak test out today and then posted on their Facebook page an appology for cancelling the ICS update for quarter 2. Stating that its not ready. If the Rezound got it now, a lot of razr owners would be tearing up vzw's phone lines.

I haven't seen that. As far as I know, the Razr update is on schedule, and the soak test has started.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

I think you fell for troll bait. ICS for the Razr hasn't been reported as cancelled anywhere.
It would be poetic justice for the Rezound to get ICS first. Give it that underdog championship winner feel to it.

dmlegare

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss an update or looking at the wrong screen?

".....In order to receive this update, you will need to be on build 2.01.605.11..."

Did i miss an update because my Build Number say 1.02.605.6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci