Razr ICS here!

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Now that Verizon slobbered on Moto, perhaps they can finally release our upgrade. Our phone is still better even with Gingerbread.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

yellar

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Verizon turns a cold shoulder to HTC because they made the option of being able to unlock their bootloaders? Since moto hasn't and doesn't have any intention to maybe that's why they are updating those before any HTC phone even tho our update is ready.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Verizon turns a cold shoulder to HTC because they made the option of being able to unlock their bootloaders? Since moto hasn't and doesn't have any intention to maybe that's why they are updating those before any HTC phone even tho our update is ready.

Verizon has all kinds of poopy pounding bed time with moto. Htc and others have to take what is left over of verizons love

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
O and it is kind of sad how many razr threads are in this forum this week. And what is even sadder is the fact that our upgrade has probably been so dependent on theirs.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
If the final update is the same as the last leak, I'll be slightly annoyed that our update was delayed for no reason other than Motorola.

yellar

May 23, 2011
Visit site
If the final update is the same as the last leak, I'll be slightly annoyed that our update was delayed for no reason other than Motorola.

Prepare to be annoyed