What does this mean?

vickery1956

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Just recently I have been getting this error message when I try to play videos, anybody know what it is and how to fix it???
" The application Streaming Media Player( process com.htc streamplayer) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Please Help!!!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
It's just a force close on the application. The video format might be incompatible, you might not have the proper codes, etc.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Provide links to the vids. Let's see if we can replicate the error.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

mikeytg1024

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I get this same message when I try to play any video posted in Facebook using the Facebook app (yes, I know it is a POS). It is the HTC video player crashing. I have not had it happen on other videos.

I have not found a solution yet, I am just hoping that the imminent update to ICS will fix it.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I get this same message when I try to play any video posted in Facebook using the Facebook app (yes, I know it is a POS). It is the HTC video player crashing. I have not had it happen on other videos.

I have not found a solution yet, I am just hoping that the imminent update to ICS will fix it.

I use MX player for watching my videos. I just started using MX for streaming and it seems to be working perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech