This forum is dead. What is your ICS OTA prediction?

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't ragging on you. My prediction was / is July 11th. Which isn't too optimistic, far from pessimistic, so probably dead on. ;)

I agree with July 11th. It's why I haven't even touched the RUU's or ROM's since I've had my phone. I have only rooted and unlocked it. I can and will be patient for ICS. I don't know why everyone else gets their panties in a twist. It's not the end of the world.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey just think, if it's months before we get ICS, maybe they'll just skip it and give us Jelly Bean.

I kid, I kid...

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Now that the Razr / Maxx is officially getting it, I think we're on target for my July 11th prediction.

Sent from my HTC Vigor via Tapatalk 2.

ScottGeek

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
It will be on the exact day that I get the Galaxy S III (once my contract on the ReZound expires in a another 13 months) which makes it sometime Aug 2013.
This is because every time I finally update my phone with Big Reg "V", six-eight months later they put the $299 phone (that I paid $299 for) on sell for $49. I like my ReZound... it's a great phone...that no one wants to support. :mad:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
It will be on the exact day that I get the Galaxy S III (once my contract on the ReZound expires in a another 13 months) which makes it sometime Aug 2013.
This is because every time I finally update my phone with Big Reg "V", six-eight months later they put the $299 phone (that I paid $299 for) on sell for $49. I like my ReZound... it's a great phone...that no one wants to support. :mad:

well the sIII should have JB by then...

jmez900

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking December 22, 2012. On a more serious note, has there been any word on when it'll be out?

Android and Me posted an article saying HTC support responded to a concerned rez. owner's email stating
" The ICS (Android 4.0) update will be released for the rezound by the end of this month (July) with final pushes in August."

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Android and Me posted an article saying HTC support responded to a concerned rez. owner's email stating
" The ICS (Android 4.0) update will be released for the rezound by the end of this month (July) with final pushes in August."

I think HTC believes this, but unfortunately VZW controls the OTA. Not saying it won't happen, just not taking much stock in what HTC says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid