Any news yet? On the... You know ..update?

micwrite

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Good friend talked me into the Rezound then turned around and bought a Maxx for himself. He has to text me over the weekend bragging about the ICS love he just got.. That was his last text. Apparently the OTA ICS bricked his Maxx...so sweet..

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Good friend talked me into the Rezound then turned around and bought a Maxx for himself. He has to text me over the weekend bragging about the ICS love he just got.. That was his last text. Apparently the OTA ICS bricked his Maxx...so sweet..

LOL. Karma.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Haha. That's what he gets. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

unmoses

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Woot decided to not wait.. Love the subtle ui tweaks of 3.6 and the performance definitely feels spryer.. Thanks for the link and instructions

jeffc73

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I sent an email to htc directly asking about the update and this is what they said when they wrote me back....

I know how important it is to have the latest software available on your Rezound. I?m sorry that you?ve had to wait so long, but I?ll be glad to help you. We expect to have all of our ICS compatible devices updated by the end of August. I understand that our website gave an estimate of June-July. We?re working as hard as we can to meet this deadline, but partner and network testing can delay this process. When the update is available, you will receive a notification on your device prompting you to update. Also, you can keep a check on our social networking feeds, listed below, for the latest HTC information. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know. Thanks for being an HTC customer and taking the time to contact us.

End of August? I think it is Verizon's fault because all they do is rant about the Razr like it is God's gift to the smartphone world and is neglecting the true superior phone... The REZOUND. Considering the REZOUND was noted as ICS ready and should have it by Q1 of 2012.... Now it seems like it will be one of the last ones. Really disappointed in Verizon and somewhat HTC for not pushing Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy