My Response From HTC Concerning The ICS Update...

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Well here is my response I got from HTC on 7/6/12....take from it what you will....

Dear Android4life007,

I know it is hard to wait for such exciting updates such as Ice Cream Sandwich. I am happy to announce that the Rezound is in fact scheduled to receive its update to ICS this month. When additional information becomes available, you may locate this by visiting our blog at Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich Updates. Thank you for being patient and waiting for this update. I am sure you will love this update just as much as an actual ice cream sandwich.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Lisa

HTC

There you have it, I seen that Jeffc73 posted a different email from HTC saying we won't be getting ICS until August or something so I don't really know what to believe at this point. I'm not too worried about it anymore now because personally I am way more interested in Jelly Bean ;)
At least I will have Jelly Bean when my Nexus 7 tablet arrives in the mail in a couple weeks :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma