"charm" setting in settings menu

stormfreezeup

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that when I go into settings there is now a "charm" setting.... Anyone else , just noticed this today... I didn't do any software updates , etc

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Charm??? Where in settings?? I don't see it anywhere in settings on myy stock Rezound.

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I think the Charm menu activates when you plug anything into the headphone jack. I didn't have it originally either but once I used the 3.5mm cable connection to listen to music thru my car stereo it showed up.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have used my headphones many times, i still dont have such a thing in my settings menu...

How about a screen shot of this supposed charm?

--------------------------------------------------
There is a clause in the contract which specifically states any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin must be investigated. --Ash

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
What is this Charm your talking about?
Is it a Lucky Charm? Is it a small green man?
I've never seen it..including a Screen shot.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Try using the forum search, this issues been discussed a couple times before. I forget the reason why it shows up and disappears but it's in one of those threads

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
It is for the notification charm such as the one the Rhyme has. My daughter has a Rhyme and I tried her charm on my Rezound. It works great. I don't see the setting unless the charm is plugged in. I'm running the ICS leak.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

stormfreezeup

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I think it showed up when I plugged in a mp3 AUX 3.5MM cord to my car that I purchased at Meijer. Because prior to that It was never there. That's the only think I can think of , But there is no way to remove the setting now. Not that its hurting anything , just something new!

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to know more about what's causing all this. I have had my phone for several months and used headphones and aux cables, still no charm deal in settings.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Here is a screenshot of the Charm menu in Settings:
charmu.jpg
And here is the Charm Settings Sub-Menu:
charm2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member