This or The Incredible 4g?

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am completely stuck. The newer processor in the Incredible does seem better, but other than that I am stuck. Help?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rezounder

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the rezound , however it doesnt give me the same feeling as my original incredible. I tried the nexus but the speaker was a dealbreaker. So I went back and got a rezound.

Reactions: superbleester

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have decided. Incredible 4g it is. I just know I'm going to hate the new plans.

Reactions: Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have decided. Incredible 4g it is. I just know I'm going to hate the new plans.

Awesome. Good luck with the new DINC4GLTE.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You will not get an argument from me on that. At this point, at best it is a 99$ phone. I mean ght even agree if you said 49.

Rezound via Tapatalk 2

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I played with an incredible today and I must say that I am very impressed. They thing ran flawlessly. Much much better than my rezound did stock. It looked good and felt good in the hand. If I see one at a discounted price and it has a dev community I will pick one for a change one day.

I looked at a gnex as well and it ran better than others I have tried. It's another one on the cheap watch list lol. I won't ever find one cheap enough, but I can dream. Curse you Internet for making me have phone ADD and no money to feed it.

I just hate how ed bog phone have gotten. I don't care how big the screen is if I have to have two hands to operate the thing

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Reactions: Ry

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
are you really gonna notice .08th of an inch in thickness or are you talking about 4.3" vs 4.0" screen size.

If it is the thickness....then I say your crazy, if it is the screen size, that is all about preference

Reactions: robw

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
are you really gonna notice .08th of an inch in thickness or are you talking about 4.3" vs 4.0" screen size.

If it is the thickness....then I say your crazy, if it is the screen size, that is all about preference

It is a 16% increase in screen size. Noticeably smaller to me, when I saw it in stores. It also wasn't as sharp as the rezound. But still a good screen. Guess it depends on what is more important to you.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't care much about thickness...hell I am going to turn my rezound into a bag phone if I had to. Screen size and image quality matter to me. I am still unsure about going up over the 4.3 but I said the same before...

KnicksALLday

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
i was talking about the screen size... thats what it really boils down too... i was used to my OG incredible so using the rezound was different.. its preference really i like smaller phones but to an extent...4 inch phone is perfect for me...