You know what's annoying....

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I CAN'T GET THAT DANG NOTIFICATION LED TO QUIT NOTIFYING!

I have it turned off in settings, I have no notifications checked in apps, no synching of account, but the bugger still flashes when I get mail, no other notifications just that dang led.

Rooted, running cleanrom standard.

Anyone know a solution I'm missing?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Make sure to check the settings in each client. They can override the local settings. If that does not work then idk. The thing has always been a little buggy for me on any rom. I am on cleanrom pro though

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've had that happen. I see the light flashing, I turn on the screen only to see nothing in the status bar. I just pull down the settings/notifcation bar and then back up. Blinking stops.

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've had that happen. I see the light flashing, I turn on the screen only to see nothing in the status bar. I just pull down the settings/notifcation bar and then back up. Blinking stops.

Yeah , isn't it annoying?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I CAN'T GET THAT DANG NOTIFICATION LED TO QUIT NOTIFYING!

I have it turned off in settings, I have no notifications checked in apps, no synching of account, but the bugger still flashes when I get mail, no other notifications just that dang led.

Rooted, running cleanrom standard.

Anyone know a solution I'm missing?

An app called light flow might cure it. Try the free version to make sure it works.

uncoolcracker

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I was using gmail and Yahoo apps. I deactivated my account on gmail app and uninstalled Yahoo. Now I just use the stock mail app for both accounts. Problem fixed.

Sent from my Astounding ReZound

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara