Salt added to the wound!

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
LG Spectrum 4.0 ICS update could come today, fingers crossed ? Phone Reviews

How does this happen? I have been reading this on twitter, forums, all over the web since yesterday.
I have the leak on 2 of mine so I shouldn't be upset. Normally wouldn't be. I'm Tired of the whining about the Rezound not getting ICS and tell people to quit whining and put the leak on.But this is the stick that broke htc's back if LG beats hTC to it. Now I'm ticked.

Now its time for hTC and VZW to pony up with some true answers and not these lies and games. We all have our own ideas and answers, whether planted by hTC or VZW or our own theories. So far its all bull crap!!!

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
LG Spectrum 4.0 ICS update could come today, fingers crossed ? Phone Reviews

How does this happen? I have been reading this on twitter, forums, all over the web since yesterday.
I have the leak on 2 of mine so I shouldn't be upset. Normally wouldn't be. I'm Tired of the whining about the Rezound not getting ICS and tell people to quit whining and put the leak on.But this is the stick that broke htc's back if LG beats hTC to it. Now I'm ticked.

Now its time for hTC and VZW to pony up with some true answers and not these lies and games. We all have our own ideas and answers, whether planted by hTC or VZW or our own theories. So far its all bull crap!!!

Tired of the whining

:confused:

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Maybe my rant didn't make sense to you or I didn't quote correctly. And this is the first time I have complained (whined) about what is going on with the Rezound publicly and I'm shocked I did. But I tend to learn quickly and will watch my posts more closely knowing or remembering that there are jerks reading them also and replying with such useful replies and being thanked for it.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Verizon hates Htc. Not something new really. It will come when Verizon has absolutely nothing else it can update first

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Maybe my rant didn't make sense to you or I didn't quote correctly. And this is the first time I have complained (whined) about what is going on with the Rezound publicly and I'm shocked I did. But I tend to learn quickly and will watch my posts more closely knowing or remembering that there are jerks reading them also and replying with such useful replies and being thanked for it.

Actually his post was liked, not thanked. :p Just busting your balls. I wouldn't take it so serious, it's just a forum. I don't think I "whine" on here, but maybe express how anxious I am. So I agree with you, it get's old seeing phone after phone get ICS, especially when we can be relatively sure the update is ready.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
We're all guilty of "whining" about the ICS update, or before that GB update or Froyo update or whatever update. No matter what they never move fast enough. Way I see it there are a few options

A) Grin and bear it

B) Flash the ICS leak and stop caring

C) Get a new/different phone with ICS on it and start pouting about JB

D) Get a nexus and never care about an update ever again.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

My confused face was based around my interpretation your post: "gee, you have ICS installed but you are complaining about ICS not being available."

I respect your right to vent/rant/whine -- it's an open forum and this is a great place to post your thoughts, seek help, etc.

If you can't respect my right to respond your open post without insinuating that I might be a jerk... well, that's like, your opinion, dude... and much like a certain body part -- everybody has one.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My confused face was based around my interpretation your post: "gee, you have ICS installed but you are complaining about ICS not being available."

I respect your right to vent/rant/whine -- it's an open forum and this is a great place to post your thoughts, seek help, etc.

If you can't respect my right to respond your open post without insinuating that I might be a jerk... well, that's like, your opinion, dude... and much like a certain body part -- everybody has one.
Well you are right and my post may have deserved it. But the post wasn't meant to bring out your comment.
I have 4 Rezounds total. 2 have the leak. But 2 doesnt. My reasons, who cares. The OP wasn't aimed at wheres my ICS. And I don't care when the Rezound gets ICS at this point. It is aimed toward the fact that my Maxx has had it just about a month which does not bother me as much. What is bothering me is the hype hTC put behind the Rezound getting ICS first of the year and if VZW allows an Lg phone (149.99 when released)to jump in front of the Rezound this late in the game it will piss me off. And it should anyone else that paid 300.00 for this phone.
And while I'm whining, I see so many complain about not getting the update but all the major phones and lessor phones are passing us by and that doesn't bother anyone! I must not be thinking right.
I have learned a valuable lesson here today .
You are right however. I apologize for my 2nd post. Good day.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
He's probably feeling like me,I have the latest leak but damn it seems like our phone is getting put on the back burner.

sent from my ics equipped REZOUND

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I got my rezound about a week ago. 6/7 of those days I have been on ICS in some form. I have to wonder, why didn't they release the latest leak? I use my phone a lot, likely not as much as some of you, but I really don't see many if any issues.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2