If Verizon ranks at the top of the list ...

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I would have to agree.. Maybe they rank last in tech support but their customer service is great. Lie to them all day and get free stuff...the customer is always right. Even when they can't fix your phone, or tell you when the update is coming.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I disagree. If you have a legitimate serious customer service issue, it does not get resolved without a lot of screaming and then emails to the corporate headquarters. For every day issues, yes, Verizon is great. Just don't call with something complicated.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
that is more the tech support side of things. The first person you talk to is 19 times out of 20 a customer service person with a "script" of things to look for before moving you to actual tech support.

When I have an issue, I tell the first person that I have done the Factory reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the app....whatever they want to hear to get it bumped to an actual tech guy. he takes care of the complicated stuff

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I would have to agree.. Maybe they rank last in tech support but their customer service is great. Lie to them all day and get free stuff...the customer is always right. Even when they can't fix your phone, or tell you when the update is coming.

Completely agree with this I have never had a problem that they haven't done the most they can to fix it

GSIII VZW via tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mama