Checked software update today and it didn't say no update avail

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Checked software update today and it didn't say no update available like it usually does it was checking then went back to the menu where it says status and check for update I tried multiple times but nothing happened it just went back to that menu. And I was wondering if that means the ICS OTA is imminent or not.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Checked software update today and it didn't say no update ava

Checked software update today and it didn't say no update available like it usually does it was checking then went back to the menu where it says status and check for update I tried multiple times but nothing happened it just went back to that menu. And I was wondering if that means the ICS OTA is imminent or not.

Maybe you are one of the "testers."

Would be nice if someone here would get it!

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Checked software update today and it didn't say no update ava

Yeah it does that sometimes. It's done that to me at random times throughout the year and in my experience it means absolutely nothing I'm afraid, but don't worry ICS should be announced pretty soon!

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it does that sometimes. It's done that to me at random times throughout the year and in my experience it means absolutely nothing I'm afraid, but don't worry ICS should be announced pretty soon!

Me too,I thought it meant something,but no,just a clogged up connection,according to my local Verizon store...

sent from my ics equipped REZOUND

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax