It is 12:10AM, Do you know where your OTA ICS is?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Me either.

I figured it wouldn't be on a Sunday going into Monday for release.

Please begin your rants below. Thrusday at 11:59 isn't that far off....

TOMDT

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody considered suing Verizon? They did expressly promise ICS in "early" 2012. Whatever "early" means, it does not mean after August 1.

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If it's not here by Sept 9th, I'm selling mine on ebay and buy the Sgs3. I expected ICS nearly a year ago... Noe it's just a joke.
That thing is so beautiful... And just might be worth the full price.

Rant off.

G

DestinedtoGame

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
If it's not here by Sept 9th, I'm selling mine on ebay and buy the Sgs3. I expected ICS nearly a year ago... Noe it's just a joke.
That thing is so beautiful... And just might be worth the full price.

Rant off.

G

I am confused how not getting a OS is causing you to sell such an amazing phone.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I know rooting isn't for everyone, but you should probably just do it anyway. Hell, in a month, you may find a Jelly Bean ROM out for your Rezound.

I'm a former Rezound owner turned Galxy Nexus owner running Jelly Bean 4.1.1. I never was big into rooting but ever since I did, I have zero regrets. The Rezound is a great phone. The one and only thing giving it a bad name is its untimely update. Rooting will take care of that. :D

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I might going out on a limb but I say it will push before the end of this month. HTC wanted to push by the end of the month even if it will be the 31st at 11:59pm. Time will tell.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
1. The frustration of htc/vzw not being prompt with updates. Yes the phone is much better than the Dinc I had prior, but I wouldn't say amazing. I'm still finding I like GoLauncherEX better among many other aspects, txt, tether, browser.

2. Have you played with the Sgs3? If not, you should. It is a game changer.

G

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
it is a pretty amazing phone with ICS on it

SGS3 is awesome from a hardware perspective but the TW stuff is too disjointed--and I liked TW. Though the signal wasnt as strong as my ReZound, it was manageable. Took me back to my Charge days. I can see though where someone with that experience would be frustrated

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
it is a pretty amazing phone with ICS on it

SGS3 is awesome from a hardware perspective but the TW stuff is too disjointed--and I liked TW. Though the signal wasnt as strong as my ReZound, it was manageable. Took me back to my Charge days. I can see though where someone with that experience would be frustrated

You should be banned for even bringing up the Charge! I can't finish my breakfast now.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget Samsung's $200 trade in...act now. lol

Guys, I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't just sit and stew, if you want ICS...it's out there and it works

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So I talked to Verizon Tech support who put me on hold and then suddenly Dan Mead came on. He said the update is coming the 5th Wednesday of this month..

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure Steve Jobs has a patent on OTA updates, which is probably why the Rezound isn't getting it's updates. HTC doesn't want anymore lawsuits.