1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    764 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Beats Audio Headphones.

I have owned my rezound for over 6 months now and still haven't taken the beats audio headphones out of the box. I was thinking about selling them or when I sell the phone selling everything at once. What my question is that how good do these head phones sound and are the reliable. I have read online that they break fast and need to be replaced after a few months. If you have anything to compare them to please let me know. Thanks.

Had mine for like 3 months, they have good sound but always fall out of my ear. Everytime I move my head or get tension on the wire they wiggle loose, which is highly annoying. But when theyre in they do sound good imo

sent from my HTC Rezound
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Default Re: Beats Audio Headphones.

My wife has had mine since November 2011. So if they are "breaking" it might be because of improper handling
    Thanked by:

Coming from someone who thinks "Beats" is nothing more then an EQ you can't adjust and hates Monster as a company who rips folks off with $500 HDMI cables....

The cans that came with the phone are pretty decent. They compare well with the $60-$100 ones I've owned or tested out. Not bad at all for pack-ins.

No problems with mine after a few months, but I take care of my stuff.

Since this past November, I have used mine daily with no problems whatsoever. I do try to take care of them.

I guess that everyone's fit is a bit different, because in my case the Beats buds fit better than any other brand that I've tried recently. (mainly Klipsch which fit me terribly).

ROM
    To embarrassed to say

They last just fine as long as you take care of them. Sell them separately. You won't get back the extra $75 or so you'd get selling them with the phone.

Fit can be fixed by getting the foam or gel tips. I got a variety pack of them for $15 and they make a huge difference. I can actually run with them, and before I could hardly move and they fell out.
    Last edited by twolastnames; 07-31-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: I suck at posting on my phone
    Took the S4 update on purpose, so I could not mess with my phone.... so so so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by twolastnames View Post
    They last just fine as long as you take care of them. Sell them separately. You won't get back the extra $75 or so you'd get selling them separate.

Fit can be fixed by getting the foam or gel tips. I got a variety pack of them for $15 and they make a huge difference. I can actually run with them, and before I could hardly move and they fell out.
    Which foam tips did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by amadkins View Post
    Which foam tips did you get?
    X2. This is my biggest problem with them

sent from my HTC Rezound

ROM
    To embarrassed to say

Monster makes a pack you can get on amazon. I'll get a link when I get to a computer
    Took the S4 update on purpose, so I could not mess with my phone.... so so so stupid.

ROM
    To embarrassed to say

That took a long time Amazon.com: Monster Gel and Foam SuperTip Sampler Starter Kit: Electronics There are 5 different sizes and 2 different materials, so 10 total different types. The memory foam ones are for exercise, and the gel ones are supposed to give a more natural sound to the music.
    Vzw Staff

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

If you get rid of them seperately from the device let me know! Got a free upgrade from non stop issues on my Thunderbolt into a Rezound so I never got the box or the headphones and been seeking them out for a fair price.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I've had mine since april 5th and they still work fine even after going through the washing machine and dryer.