ice cream update

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just checked for the update. It started downloading a 7 mb file it said was necessary to upgrade the OS to 4.0. After that was downloaded and installed, it immediately began downloading the 300 mb ICS update. Should have it up and running in an hour or so.
Hmmm... just checked on both of my Rezounds in the last two minutes, one that I have had since just after launch and one that I just got a couple weeks ago, and the same response on both... "No new software update available." just like always. Got a screen shot?

hesgotagun

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll post a screenshot when its up and running. For what its worth, my coworker also has a rezound, he got the 7mb update but its not getting ICS for him.

How do you take a screenshot on the rezound again?

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by hesgotagun
Just checked for the update. It started downloading a 7 mb file it said was necessary to upgrade the OS to 4.0. After that was downloaded and installed, it immediately began downloading the 300 mb ICS update. Should have it up and running in an hour or so.

Hmmm... just checked on both of my Rezounds in the last two minutes, one that I have had since just after launch and one that I just got a couple weeks ago, and the same response on both... "No new software update available." just like always. Got a screen shot?

just checked for update through the settings (no new softwearupdate avavilable) :( :( :(

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I'll post a screenshot when its up and running. For what its worth, my coworker also has a rezound, he got the 7mb update but its not getting ICS for him.

How do you take a screenshot on the rezound again?

Power and home button at the same time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Bababenny

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
ok I will buy in though y update page still says that none is available.

.12 was supposed to be the last leak that would not get released by those that had it.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
.12 huh? Berry inturestink, berry berry inturestink.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Interesting in deed. I am running the leaked .10. Maybe this has the GSM fully unlocked and the Ability to switch LTE on and off removed as rumored. I'll be checking daily on my wife's unrooted/locked stock Rezound vs. my unlocked/rooted leaked ICS rezound.

cdmjlt369

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
They will scattter the rollout...you may get the update and other people near you may not for a few days.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Just finished updating, here's a screenshot of the software information page. Phone only looks slightly different here and there.

Kernel version, Baseband version, Build number? I'd like raw screenshots please using the stock screen capture app. Just curious to see how it compares to my 3.14.605.10 leak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non