Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: ice cream update

ok I will buy in though y update page still says that none is available.

.12 was supposed to be the last leak that would not get released by those that had it.

Anybody else gotten this as an OTA?

Quote Originally Posted by CMRobinson View Post
    .12 huh? Berry inturestink, berry berry inturestink.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Interesting in deed. I am running the leaked .10. Maybe this has the GSM fully unlocked and the Ability to switch LTE on and off removed as rumored. I'll be checking daily on my wife's unrooted/locked stock Rezound vs. my unlocked/rooted leaked ICS rezound.
    Devices:

Rooted HTC Droid Incredible
    Rooted Nook Color
    Rooted HTC Rezound
    Soon to be rooted Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by nneptune View Post

He said they're going to roll it out to more populated areas first, but that it's out and officially released.
    Hard to get any more populated than NYC... Nothing yet.

ROM
    ruu flashed .12

I guess those of us that installed the latest leak ruu will be getting this pdate too

They will scattter the rollout...you may get the update and other people near you may not for a few days.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Now all we need is for someone to post the .12 OTA so we can do it ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by IronCross02 View Post
    Now all we need is for someone to post the .12 OTA so we can do it ourselves
    If someone can post it, then it can be rooted (unless Amon Ra can still do that with the OTA just like the leak) and we'll be all set.
    Devices:

Rooted HTC Droid Incredible
    Rooted Nook Color
    Rooted HTC Rezound
    Soon to be rooted Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by hesgotagun View Post
    Just finished updating, here's a screenshot of the software information page. Phone only looks slightly different here and there.
    Kernel version, Baseband version, Build number? I'd like raw screenshots please using the stock screen capture app. Just curious to see how it compares to my 3.14.605.10 leak.

No update here in Seattle WA. i keep checking...ive checked three times today and NOTHING

I was hoping to see a raw screenshot of any claimed 3.14.605.12 leaks, as well as the kernel, baseband, and build numbers. I'm curious to see how they compare to the June leak, and if I can track the build down to compile a PH98IMG.zip file for y'all. But I need a raw screen shot, not an external camera shot, of those two screens.
    Last edited by TheMortallyWounded; 08-01-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Done sharing

ROM
    ruu flashed .12

we have no idea what's different.

They probably won't give me mine until after labor day.

Nothing yet in Seattle, WA

Even tried checking in and clearing Google Services Framework (worked for my friend's Nexus update to 4.04)

ice cream update-uploadfromtaptalk1343870898691.jpgice cream update-uploadfromtaptalk1343870922142.jpg

this is not your mom's!

Quote Originally Posted by IronCross02 View Post
    Nothing yet in Seattle, WA

Even tried checking in and clearing Google Services Framework (worked for my friend's Nexus update to 4.04)
    Verizon SGN or another carrier's Nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortallyWounded View Post
    Verizon SGN or another carrier's Nexus?
    Verizon SGN. VZW just wouldn't push out the update so he found that little trick and it seemed to work. Been said that it's pretty hit or miss though.

Just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless for the 3rd time today. They confirmed that it's rolling out---but said it could take 1-2 months for everyone to get it. Oh...and there's no way to pull it to your phone-----or so he says.

Anyone know of a way to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Bababenny View Post
    Just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless for the 3rd time today. They confirmed that it's rolling out---but said it could take 1-2 months for everyone to get it. Oh...and there's no way to pull it to your phone-----or so he says.

Anyone know of a way to do so?
    I was told 2-3 weeks before everyone got it.
    At least we know it's out there... just not on my phone yet....
    Thanked by:
    Bababenny likes this.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

.12 was leaked over on XDA a couple of weeks ago. I was very skeptical of OTA claims on this thread until I noticed that the PRI and PRL version numbers are different in the screenshots. Interesting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ice cream update-hjlxvdww.jpg   ice cream update-img_20120801_191757.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jbarborka View Post
    .12 was leaked over on XDA a couple of weeks ago. I was very skeptical of OTA claims on this thread until I noticed that the PRI and PRL version numbers are different in the screenshots. Interesting.

I called three times to tech support all said it was released today

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

There are a few people posting in the VZW forums that are saying they got the 7mb update also, then ICS. My question is what's in that 7mb file that wasn't available for those that installed the latest leak?

Link?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

I'm in Tennessee and got the 7mb update then the ICS update. I saw chatter on the forums and checked for software update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ice cream update-2012-08-01_22-30-41.jpg   ice cream update-2012-08-01_23-07-19.jpg   ice cream update-2012-08-01_23-19-09.jpg  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast