From VZW's Twitter Feed just now

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
With everyone sharing data and capped with their data.....There should be plenty of extra bandwidth available to push it to more phones........"eyes roll"

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
With everyone sharing data and capped with their data.....There should be plenty of extra bandwidth available to push it to more phones........"eyes roll"

That reminded me of something, I watched their share everything plan advertisement the other day, they say "Now with the new share everything talk and text" no mention of data in the advertisement, I wonder how many people find that out and go OH CRAP!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Right. They wouldn't want to put any strain on their precious 4g resources or Commodore64 upgrade server.

!aaaaaaaaaNd.....I am back to thinking you are ok. That was funny, will you please either be a jerk or be funny. You are confusing me.

sent from my non ics crappy stock rezound.

littlelolo26

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've checked my update this morning and again just now. It says checking for available update.... Then nothing. It never says no update available! Gives me a little hope I will get it soon!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

omie19

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
yea mine this morning said no update and then service unavailable i left my house and i checked again and it did the small update and the one i was waiting for and still am cuz my battery was low

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa