Help a noob

zaro27

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I've got a rooted and unlocked Rezound and I want to get the OTA ICS. Any chance that I can unroot and relock or something? I've been able to pull the update, but it won't work. After running the second update, I get stuck at the white HTC screen. I've pulled the battery and reloaded it, but I think I'm a little in over my head.

I think I might try the S-OFF trick.

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Dude I am in the same boat. We have to be completely stock and I am still waiting on a stock recovery to download...or at least a link...I have searched but...

zaro27

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Dude I am in the same boat. We have to be completely stock and I am still waiting on a stock recovery to download...or at least a link...I have searched but...

This boat blows. It's all leaky and the buffet is nothing but tofu flavored tofu.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Go HERE

You mush relock your phone, the command in ADB is "fastboot oem lock"

Download the file that looks like 3.14.605.12_ZIP this. The site it takes you to you have to wait 10 seconds, and then the download will start. After that file downloads, it must be moved the ext_sd card, and renamed PH98IMG.zip

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If you run the RUU, you just ahve to be "relocked"

If you want to take the actual ota, you have to be relocked, unrooted, have stock recovery, and all of the stock apps have to be there and unfrozen. Basically 100% stock.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac