Screenshot issue.. help!

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi.. ok.so..are my screen shots suppose to look like this?
All blurry n oogly? And it was like this before the update ...I just thought the update would fix it.... But.. it didn't.
2012-07-17_01-15-39.jpg

I got some Ice Cream! I got some Ice Cream!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi.. ok.so..are my screen shots suppose to look like this?
All blurry n oogly? And it was like this before the update ...I just thought the update would fix it.... But.. it didn't. Click to view quoted image

I am doing a battery calibration right now, so I can't take a screenshot of my front page, but here is one from when I first got the ICS update. I will take one of my home screen when the calibration is done to compare. Yours does look a little blurry.

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Here is one of my home screens. The picture is pretty clear. Are the pictures you take with your camera clear?

No ma'am...just like this this is my current one just a few mis ago
2012-08-05_13-04-01-1.jpg

You think maybe if I change the resolution ?

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
That is very clear but strange about the screenshots. Here is another one of mine.

Ok.this is the last one....smh.. its just gonna have to do..only thing when screen shot of documents... The words are very choppy n grainy..maybe I.should just showed.a pic of the words so u can see even better. But what do u think is wrong? Any ideas?
2012-08-05_14-16-56.png

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
@Skatergirl ..ur screenshots look perfect! I'm jealous ..pouty face :what:

Well, the live wallpaper I use is an HD app and it is great. Maybe your screen shots look grainy because they are enlarged when you post them..

Do you use dropbox? I have all my photos (which includes the screen shots) transfer right into dropbox. I open and make a copy on the desktop and then post. My screen shots are not coming out as large as yours. I think maybe it is becuse of dropbox.

How are you getting your screenshots to post in the forum? From your phone?

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, the live wallpaper I use is an HD app and it is great. Maybe your screen shots look grainy because they are enlarged when you post them..

Do you use dropbox? I have all my photos (which includes the screen shots) transfer right into dropbox. I open and make a copy on the desktop and then post. My screen shots are not coming out as large as yours. I think maybe it is becuse of dropbox.

How are you getting your screenshots to post in the forum? From your phone?

Don't laugh... I still use photobucket. :cool:

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey ... I did a side-by-side and it IS clearer!! I can read the text on the pic!

Yes very much clearer!! But when I send out docs..for example child support.info to my ex ..it was all ugly like how the photobucket pix before dropbox. It was readable but blotchy & I send it via go sms/mms . I dunno... Straight from screenshot looks perfect....but once sent it look grainy.

BTW..thanks for the dropbox suggestion...love it!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes very much clearer!! But when I send out docs..for example child support.info to my ex ..it was all ugly like how the photobucket pix before dropbox. It was readable but blotchy & I send it via go sms/mms . I dunno... Straight from screenshot looks perfect....but once sent it look grainy.

BTW..thanks for the dropbox suggestion...love it!

Are you sending through photobucket?

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This is an interesting convo you ladies are having here. Just one question...... Lilmyssslim, do you really want the whole world knowing when you're ovulating, having your period, and the chances of you getting preggers? Just sayin...