Got ics ota but how long does everybody think we'll see this...

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: How long does everybody think we'll see this...

Sent from a Rezound with tapatalk 2
Guessing you haven't gotten the ICS update yet? Assuming you are completely stock, running Gingerbread software, and not altered at all, it could possibly take up to a month according to HTC & VZW.

Of course, you could just flash the .12 RUU, it requires you to factory default but seems to be much cleaner, and you control when it goes in... then again, I did the online update and had zero issues at all, everything works just fine on two phones, so it's your call I guess.

fester01

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Got ics ota but how long does everybody think we'll see this.

Verizon barely gave us ICS, we are never going to see Jelly Bean from them. It will have to be flashed.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

I agree, I don't think the Rezound will see any further development.

Last edited:

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Activation of global capabilities will come via OTA, right? :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Verizon barely gave us ICS, we are never going to see Jelly Bean from them. It will have to be flashed.

Dont say.that, otherwise that will be the only reason to void the warranty... As htcdev method is only way to root... But I won't do that as I don'T want my warranty voided....

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Dont say.that, otherwise that will be the only reason to void the warranty... As htcdev method is only way to root... But I won't do that as I don'T want my warranty voided....

It won't void the warranty... if you read what it actually says it that it MAY void your warranty.