Facebook keeps unsyncing and randomly logging me out

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Happens to me too. Seems to be a problem with the way Sense authorizes Facebook. You might try turning off sync live feeds and some of the other stuff. FB on android has always been spotty at best with the randomness of it's alerts it chooses to notify my about and the others it just seems to gloss over.

I just re-log back in when it happens or just forget about it altogether and enjoy something we cal "real life" ;)

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
This has been an issue ever since the last Facebook update....

If you uninstall the updates, the problem goes away...

The last version to work properly was version 1.8.4 which you can find if you search a little.

Lego

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
This has been an issue ever since the last Facebook update....

If you uninstall the updates, the problem goes away...

The last version to work properly was version 1.8.4 which you can find if you search a little.

Lego

Ditto.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

fester01

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I had been having the same problem since upgrading to ICS, but now today nothing. That being said I have done a few reboots on the phone since the update finished. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I had been having the same problem since upgrading to ICS, but now today nothing. That being said I have done a few reboots on the phone since the update finished. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Don't be surprised if it reappears...

I thought my issues were over after not seeing it for a few days... Then, boooom! It showed up again.... re-syncing cause it to overwrite all my personal contact photo's with the facebook ones.... which don't appears in Handcent or GOSMS..

Lego