Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By acejavelin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Trouble?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2012/08/09/taiwan-central-bank-head-urges-government-to-help-htc-report/

Some financial issues.
    Last edited by pcabe5; 08-09-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Purity with Hells-Core

Default Re: HTC Trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by pcabe5 View Post
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2012/08/09/taiwan-central-bank-head-urges-government-to-help-htc-report/

Some financial issues.
    Yeah... when a company has problems, throw millions and billions at it to "help"... that always fixes the problem!
    skatergirl likes this.

Maybe RIM will buy them.
    Lovin' My Phone

HTC obviously needs to become more aggressive and more competitive.
    ~Janet~

ROM
    Viper

It sucks really. Company with generally the best hardware and decent software support does not make the money. They just have not hit it big in this market in too long. They said they were going to focus and consolidate their lines, but then they let the carriers make the desisions for them. I can't say I'm happy about it,but I don't pity bad desisions

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez)

ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

Here's to hoping that their up-coming 'superphone' give them the boost they need:

5" screen @ 1080p (4.3" a bit small, 5.3 a bit big... this will be just right)
    quad-core Krait processor (Qualcomm's S4 SoC) - woot!
    Adreno 320 graphics processor.

As much as I love my Rezound, if this thing lands, I'll be all "Rezound? What Rezound?"

their phones have not been doing well. Honestly, i think it is more about marketing and knowing what to produce. The rezound and dinc 4g have been a flop, and even though the dinc 4g is a "droid",it got very little advertising and is outpriced at retail in the Verizon store, though you can get it at a more reasonable price through third party.