Download ICS?

grea3682

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a Rezound and has asked me about the ICS d/l on her phone. Is there any recommendation on whether to install it or not? She had an Eris that was plagued by issues after an update. Just looking for opinions. Thanks

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
It's fine, the worst thing that could happen is you have to factory reset the phone to get any bugs to go away. Chances are, everything will be fine. You see some complaints about the update here, but it's the internet, where people come to complain!

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a Rezound and has asked me about the ICS d/l on her phone. Is there any recommendation on whether to install it or not? She had an Eris that was plagued by issues after an update. Just looking for opinions. Thanks

I've been holding off to. I'm personally still on the fence due to the fact my phone works perfect now on GB,yet I really want some ice cream. :D

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been holding off to. I'm personally still on the fence due to the fact my phone works perfect now on GB,yet I really want some ice cream. :D

Get your ice cream! The worst case scenario is a few hours of your time doing a factory reset. It would be worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith