1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Download ICS?

My wife has a Rezound and has asked me about the ICS d/l on her phone. Is there any recommendation on whether to install it or not? She had an Eris that was plagued by issues after an update. Just looking for opinions. Thanks

ROM
    To embarrassed to say

Default Re: Download ICS?

It's fine, the worst thing that could happen is you have to factory reset the phone to get any bugs to go away. Chances are, everything will be fine. You see some complaints about the update here, but it's the internet, where people come to complain!
    Took the S4 update on purpose, so I could not mess with my phone.... so so so stupid.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I had done some reading but most of the posts were from a week or so ago. Figured I would get some opinions after a bit of time.

Its been great! And just got the update for my 10.1galaxy tab....great on it too

sent from my Rezound
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

The update has to be done by the device manufacturer.
    Last edited by samanthanielquel; 01-30-2013 at 08:44 AM.

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by grea3682 View Post
    My wife has a Rezound and has asked me about the ICS d/l on her phone. Is there any recommendation on whether to install it or not? She had an Eris that was plagued by issues after an update. Just looking for opinions. Thanks
    I've been holding off to. I'm personally still on the fence due to the fact my phone works perfect now on GB,yet I really want some ice cream.
    Lovin' My Phone

Quote Originally Posted by NHBass39 View Post
    I've been holding off to. I'm personally still on the fence due to the fact my phone works perfect now on GB,yet I really want some ice cream.
    Get your ice cream! The worst case scenario is a few hours of your time doing a factory reset. It would be worth it!
    ~Janet~

Has the ics rollout finished? I have a friend who has not received hers yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    You can observe a lot by watching- Yogi Berra

No it could be up to another month b4 all of us get it.

Sent from my Jelly Beanless,Iced up REZOUND.
    Thanked by: