Should My Battery Be At 15% in 3 1/2 hours??

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Or is something wrong? I unplugged my phone at around 6:45am and all I've done is send a post/tweet on Friendstream and looked thru Facebook for a bit and I was already at 15% by 10:15...
I am completely stock with ICS and I have not done a factory reset.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That is ridiculously horrible... Do the factory reset! You should be in the low 90's to upper 80% range, assuming decent signal with usage like that... I am a light user and typically have over 50% at the end of a 16-18 hour day.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I get a pretty decent signal. I'm a pretty somewhat heavy user.. I'm on Facebook alot and YouTube a couple times a day sometimes.. I listen to music alot but this morning I hadn't really done any of that.
I know I need to do a factory reset but I hate the fact that I'm gonna lose data :-(

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I get a pretty decent signal. I'm a pretty somewhat heavy user.. I'm on Facebook alot and YouTube a couple times a day sometimes.. I listen to music alot but this morning I hadn't really done any of that.
I know I need to do a factory reset but I hate the fact that I'm gonna lose data :-(
Why would you lose data? Just backup with MyBackup or similar utility, SMS has a built in backup and restore function, all contacts should be backed up to Google or Verizon (GULP!), pictures, videos, music and the like can all be pulled manually to a PC first or if you have no PC use ES File Explorer to move them to the SD Card (it doesn't get wiped).

As far as apps go, those are easy, once the booted and connected to Play Store at least once, log in with a PC, go to the Play Store and then got to My Apps and just click all the ones you want to reinstall and they will push to your phones.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Gsam battery monitor. I dl'd an update to tweetcaster pro today and just ignored it. Next thing I know, battery is going down abnormally fast and then i see this....

a6f9c187-2543-b360.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
even the little bird is O.O at the nearly 3 hours of battery-suck-time by TweetCaster Pro :p

I think the problem was that I dl'd it but did not set it up.....fixed the problem so now its practically silent. Main point is that these battery sap monitors are very valuable apps. And gsam is the best I've used.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995