EBay Batteries

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here bought one of those two generic batteries for around $10 on eBay? I think they are 1800mah. I was thinking about getting them and wanted to know what battery life was like. I know the OEM will be better but I would rather pay 10 for 2 just to carry two spears with me.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't know what particular type you're looking at but heard the Laza Zcell batteries they have on Amazon are pretty comparable to the stock battery. Don't be fooled by non-OEM batteries that have slightly higher mah btw..the low quality cells in those batteries typically need the larger capacity to come close to stock performance. Unless they are Mugen batteries I guess..but those are not cheap

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I buy OEM batteries on eBay. The generic ones are terrible and don't last very long.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't recommended using generic batteries. Not a good idea. And if something happens to your phone it voids out the warranty. They are subpar and aren't good to use.

sent from my Rezound

avs1121

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Go to amazon and get the Laza pack. U get 2 batteries, wall charger and nice carry case. $25 or less. Have had mine since Jan and no problems. Very close if not same as OEM battery.

Bubba's Rezound

geronimo48

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I bought a pair of batteries with charger that came from China a few months ago. They work great and they're comparable to the original battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I have bought the 2 pack and wall charger from China for both my Incredible and this Rezound, have worked fine. Sure, they don't last as long ax OEM, but they're cheap.

Also, I do not believe using them will void your warranty. I had to have Best Buy replace the battery, under warranty, for my wife's Fascinate, and the new battery was aftermarket.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
The LAZA 3200Mah from Amazon is a great choice for an extended battery. It increases the size of your Rezound but the trade off is definitely worth it. I have had this battery for going on 5 months with no issues at all.
After constant medium to heavy use everyday I still have around 75% charge around dinnertime. (5PM)
I love it and I have not had to worry about my phone dying on me ever since! :cool:

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Is that Laza battery thicker than the HTC extended battery?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure, I haven't seen the HTC ext battery. I wouldn't be surprised though this battery is around 3200Mah. Also, as far as I know the only protective cover that fits well is the Otterbox Defender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol