Wi-FI ONLY, no 4g

ams18

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Phone and internet working great then suddenly I can no longer connect to internet by 4g. It works fine with wi-fi. Phone shows to be in 4g but will not connect.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Am I to assume you've already tried updating PRL and profile? And toggling data/airplane mode on and off...and rebooting? May need to call and see if there's an outage in your area, if all else fails.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

ams18

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have tried updating, rebooting, and toggling into airplane mode. I know there is not an outage because other phones, right beside me are working fine in 4g. I figure I am going to have to call or go to Verizon. thanks.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have tried updating, rebooting, and toggling into airplane mode. I know there is not an outage because other phones, right beside me are working fine in 4g. I figure I am going to have to call or go to Verizon. thanks.

Ok, I had figured you'd tried that stuff, but you can never be too sure lol. Wasn't trying to be condescending, you'd just be surprised how many people don't try the simple stuff first. My sister in law's iPhone stopped connecting to 4G a couple months ago. I asked her "Did you try rebooting?" She said "How do you do that?" An epic facepalm ensued, and rebooting did indeed fix it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Good luck, hope you get it working again :)

ams18

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think it was condescending because a lot do not do the "routine" things that sometimes work. I was hoping I had overlooked something. Despise going to our local store for help.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My rezound was doing the same thing. Pulled battery and SIM card for 5mins our so and it fixed the issue.

from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone does not have lte. And apple considers hspa+ to be 3g.

Ok, I had figured you'd tried that stuff, but you can never be too sure lol. Wasn't trying to be condescending, you'd just be surprised how many people don't try the simple stuff first. My sister in law's iPhone stopped connecting to 4G a couple months ago. I asked her "Did you try rebooting?" She said "How do you do that?" An epic facepalm ensued, and rebooting did indeed fix it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Good luck, hope you get it working again :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer