Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Global ruu issues

Quote Originally Posted by craZhorse View Post
    Did anyone find out for sure if you can go back to the .12 RUU leak if you have the global RUU installed?
    I just tried to flash .12 to prove you cannot go backwards. It says that the firmware you are trying to flash is older than your current version. So no you cannot go backwards as stated by Ace unless you go s-off.
    acejavelin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmjlt369 View Post
    Seem to be having issues withe browser lag and form fill not working properly. Is it possibly data stall related? It seems to happen even if o have good signal. Any ideas.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    I had mentioned this in the other global thread. It is not data stall but a browser issue and this was a known issue from what I've read. I currently use Dolphin and no longer have the issue. If you clear the stock browser cache before using it or on exit it seems to work better.
    Last edited by pcabe5; 12-01-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Then the global ruu is special.... Which is probably right

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

no prob here with anything ics related, seemed to be the fix for any issues i was having with ics ota

SENT FROM MY HTC REZ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12