Global ruu issues

cdmjlt369

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Guess I'm asking is it an individual phone specific thing only. Not fixable with an update.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I know this does not add a ton to the conversation but this is the kinds of things that happen with flashing leaks. It is an underlying evil.

I would say ditch the stock browser or Reflash the whole thing

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
traditionally you can not backwards unless you are s-off, was that way with the Thunderbolt, and I am sure it was/is that with other HTC devices...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you are on ics and go to ics, you are fine. You just cannot go from ics to gb or vice versa. Different firmware is the reason there. You can do the latter with s-off

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone find out for sure if you can go back to the .12 RUU leak if you have the global RUU installed?

I just tried to flash .12 to prove you cannot go backwards. It says that the firmware you are trying to flash is older than your current version. So no you cannot go backwards as stated by Ace unless you go s-off.

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Seem to be having issues withe browser lag and form fill not working properly. Is it possibly data stall related? It seems to happen even if o have good signal. Any ideas.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

I had mentioned this in the other global thread. It is not data stall but a browser issue and this was a known issue from what I've read. I currently use Dolphin and no longer have the issue. If you clear the stock browser cache before using it or on exit it seems to work better.

Last edited:

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
no prob here with anything ics related, seemed to be the fix for any issues i was having with ics ota

SENT FROM MY HTC REZ