How can I access the Bluetooth setting

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've seen topics discussing one issue with the Bluetooth setting after ICS. I am planning to buy a Bluetooth headset and it would be useless if this isn't resolved. So I want to know if there's something happening to fix this or can I use an app to bypass this issue?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've seen topics discussing one issue with the Bluetooth setting after ICS. I am planning to buy a Bluetooth headset and it would be useless if this isn't resolved. So I want to know if there's something happening to fix this or can I use an app to bypass this issue?

Not sure I understand what you are looking for, what ICS BlueTooth settings issue? I use a BT Plantronics Voyager 510 headset and have no issues or problems at all, controls and everything function just fine.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Not sure I understand what you are looking for, what ICS BlueTooth settings issue? I use a BT Plantronics Voyager 510 headset and have no issues or problems at all, controls and everything function just fine.

Booyah!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

yorgor

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Just go to settings on your device and there you can turn it on and pair with your bluetooth accessories. I have a logitech BT mouse, a Creative BT boombox, a Gamespot Bt game controller and a logitech BT keyboard all paired with my devices. Works grreat.

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
To be more specific, I can't access the settings of the bluetooth, I can only turn it on/off.

Man I feel stupid, apparently I clicked on the Bluetooth text itself to open the settings

Last edited:

yorgor

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Once you turn BT on then you can have it search, you have to activate pair on the device and then the search will find it, once it finds it just select the item to connect.