- 3 Posts
Problem with Rezound screen
My Rezound has a problem with the screen and I haven't been able to pin down the problem.
Sometimes the screen won't unlock unless I hit the back of the phone, and then sometimes when the screen is on it will turn funny colors and fade out, I took a screenshot while it was like this and the screen looked normal. Touching it also seems to work when the screen is like this. When the screen doesn't come on while charging sometimes I can wiggle the plug and it will come on.
So can anyone identify my problem or lead me to a solution? Thanks
- 09-19-2012, 11:56 PM #2
- 776 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Re: Problem with Rezound screen
This sounds like a loose or defective cable between the main board and the display inside the phone... unless you are very techy and your phone is not under warranty for some reason (it should be, all Rezounds are less than year old) I would not try to repair this issue yourself, I wouldn't and I am a 20 year telecom and IT tech.
For me, Factory Reset, then if the problem continues get a replacement from Verizon.
- 09-20-2012, 07:22 AM #4
- By jz68 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2012, 01:56 PM
- By DaveW in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2011, 11:56 PM
- By BobR in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:17 PM
- By BKVic in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2010, 03:11 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM