- 246 Posts
notification bar sysmble question
At the top of the phone there is a symbol that looks like a music note, it sits right next to the 4G symbol. what is it for and how do you make it go away, it showed up today, I think I may have activated something.
---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:08 PM ----------
Never mind, I figured it out, I have the volume all the way down. Its been one of those days
- 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM #2
Re: notification bar sysmble question
In case someone else has the same question and sees this post: The musical note (with a strike through it) just means that your phone is in "silent" mode. It won't ring or vibrate for notifications.
- By sac130e in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Jasper in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
- By cjohnson481 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
- By ahmadicabara in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:41 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:37 AM