111.4 degrees after 2 vids.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
wow. 122.8 - 130 degrees, as mentioned in this thread so far, sounds high but i guess it's to be expected.

at idle, my normal temp seems to be about 85 degrees - your 70 degrees is amazing, android4life.
People on XDA have reported battery temps as high as 141.6?F-151.0?F... 141.6?F - "A New Record!" | What's the hottest battery temp you've seen? - xda-developers

Personally, I don't think I have ever seen the temp go about 117?F, and that was after extended periods of heavy gaming.

Basically, if I recall correctly, up to about 125?F with heavy use is acceptable, the battery goes is considered "Overheated" at ~130?F and the phone will shut-down in the 145?F-152?F range.

And you really should never charge your battery when it is over 100?F, charging it at high temperatures can severely shorten the life and charge capacity of the battery.

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
wow. 122.8 - 130 degrees, as mentioned in this thread so far, sounds high but i guess it's to be expected.

at idle, my normal temp seems to be about 85 degrees - your 70 degrees is amazing, android4life.

2012-10-05_22-39-43.png
Here is a screen shot of my phone about half an hour ago at idle, it seriously doesn't get much hotter than that, maybe a degree or two hotter. I'm guessing it stays cool because of the size of my battery.

After I took the screen shot I connected my Rezound to my PC and I could not find the screenshot! I tried uploading to Skydrive and Google Drive and nothing happened? So I finally had to email the pic to myself, very annoying! Does anyone know if screenshots go to a different folder or something? Because all of the pictures and videos I take usually go to the same place on the SD card :confused:

Last edited:

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
All my screenshots go into sdcard/DCIM. They automatically upload to Google+ via the Instant Upload feature, fortunately.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
117.3 after a few races in Asphalt 7. Anyone notice the game dev enabled in-game purchasing and is selling points / whatever for $100? Who spends $100 to customize pixels on a phone game? lol.

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
117.3 after a few races in Asphalt 7. Anyone notice the game dev enabled in-game purchasing and is selling points / whatever for $100? Who spends $100 to customize pixels on a phone game? lol.
Man some of these game devs are shady. My daughter was playing Clouds And Sheep and she spent $125 on my credit card just by tapping a few icons which were flashing with happy faces. I was soooooo pissed off lol Luckily I was able to get a refund by emailing the devs and google like 10 times each :p Some german dudes were giving me snark but they eventually gave me my money back.
Apparently there is no refund policy for in game purchases at all so watch out! Protect all purchases with a password in the settings menu so you don't spend $100 on happy stars :-$

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow ... glad you got your money back. I will change my settings so I don't accidentally tap something.