Copy images from browser

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all. I've got a strange question and maybe some of you can help me. I've been on android since the OG Incredible and I also enjoy iOS so I bounce back and forth between my Rezound and my iPhone4. What I want to do with the rezound is to be able to copy images to a clipboard from the browser and paste them to send in a mms message. My iPhone allows me to copy images then paste but on my Rezound I do not have that option. I use the stock browser and also use chrome but I cannot copy. Only in the stock browser can I save them (then attach to a message) but I don't want to fill my gallery with saved images. Is this a result of Apple's lawsuits or am I missing a setting somewhere?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

geronimo48

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I did the following in Chrome with my Rezound. I navigated to a photo on Google Images and selected an image. When it opened there was a link at the upper right to select a full-size image. It disappeared quickly, so I had to back up and do it again. When the image opened I clicked and held pressure on the image. A menu opened with a choice to download the image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781