Web broswer directions not starting maps on ICS. PLEASE HELP

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok so on GB if I pulled up a name of a business on my browser and hit directions it would go to Maps, now it does not on ICS. Any ideas how to fix this.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just found out it works in chrome, but not the stock browser?
Does not work in Chrome for me... can click all day on "Directions" box and nothing happens.

NVM, was just that one address I was using was bad... If I use the stock browser it opens in the browser on Google Maps website, if I use Chrome or Maxthon it works fine and opens Maps.

But that doesn't change the reason behind the stock browsers behavior, it is because of the HTClinkifydispatcher thing.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Does not work in Chrome for me... can click all day on "Directions" box and nothing happens.

NVM, was just that one address I was using was bad... If I use the stock browser it opens in the browser on Google Maps website, if I use Chrome or Maxthon it works fine and opens Maps.

But that doesn't change the reason behind the stock browsers behavior, it is because of the HTClinkifydispatcher thing.

Also works great in Dolphin as well. I guess I'll just use either. Dolphin is really fast to. ;)

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Works perfectly with Chrome..... I don't use the stock browser anymore as I love the way chrome sync's to my laptop bookmarks.

Lego

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay