REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case
Just got this case from Cruzerlite. I ordered the androidified pattern, but they accidentally sent argyle. I called up and not only are they sending the right case, they are also sending a second one, both the color of my choice. Top notch customer service. On to the case.
The case has the proper cutouts for everything on the phone and everything lines up perfectly. The case is flexible, but the material itself is on the firmer side. Also, it feels really nice in your hands. Enjoy the video.
- 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM #2
- 10-09-2012, 01:15 AM #4
- 10-17-2012, 05:45 PM #6
- 426 Posts
- Stock until 4.0.4 hits
- 10-30-2012, 09:20 PM #8
- 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM #9
- 10-31-2012, 10:29 AM #10
Re: REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case
Especially after destroying a screen and having to pay the Asurion deductible of $99, I am more and more thinking the best way to go is a more ruggedized case even for the casual user. Currently awaiting a Seidio Active series with holster, should arrive today... If anyone is interested I could do a mini-review and comparison to other cases (I have an Otterbox Defender, Seidio Surface, and a Qubits TPU gel skin cover).
- By 88 FLUX in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-01-2012, 07:51 PM
- By trayes77 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:41 AM
- By BlackPrince310 in forum myTouch 4G AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:03 PM
- By Arcadia in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2011, 02:20 PM
- By sveilien in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM