1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case

Just got this case from Cruzerlite. I ordered the androidified pattern, but they accidentally sent argyle. I called up and not only are they sending the right case, they are also sending a second one, both the color of my choice. Top notch customer service. On to the case.

The case has the proper cutouts for everything on the phone and everything lines up perfectly. The case is flexible, but the material itself is on the firmer side. Also, it feels really nice in your hands. Enjoy the video.

Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

Default Re: REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case

Hey, SYMAWD - nice job on the review. I keep my phones nekid (no case, no cover) -- but thanks for taking the time to set this up.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Lactose The Intolerant View Post
    Hey, SYMAWD - nice job on the review. I keep my phones nekid (no case, no cover) -- but thanks for taking the time to set this up.
    No problem and thanks for watching. If you want a case though, this is as close to naked as you can get.

Good customer service is hard to find these days, I'm sold on this case, I'll be looking for one when I get home from work

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case-img953729.jpgREVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case-img952156.jpg
    Cruzerlite delivered. Sorry for the bad iPhone pics.

ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

Quote Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
    No problem and thanks for watching. If you want a case though, this is as close to naked as you can get.
    Cool. I'm leaning in Case Mate's direction -- their Barely There option... just protection for the back, so when I set the phone down it doesn't scuff the back or the camera. $10 from Amazon.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Cool. I'm leaning in Case Mate's direction -- their Barely There option... just protection for the back, so when I set the phone down it doesn't scuff the back or the camera. $10 from Amazon.

The Cruzerlite does not cover the front either.

Default REVIEW: Cruzerlite TPU Case

I had that case. Hated it. Hope you have better luck!

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    VernomRez / ICS / CM9

Get the extended Battery the new back it protects the camera and wont scuff the back
    Palm Centro, Palm Pre +, HTC Rezound, Samsung Galaxy S4

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

Especially after destroying a screen and having to pay the Asurion deductible of $99, I am more and more thinking the best way to go is a more ruggedized case even for the casual user. Currently awaiting a Seidio Active series with holster, should arrive today... If anyone is interested I could do a mini-review and comparison to other cases (I have an Otterbox Defender, Seidio Surface, and a Qubits TPU gel skin cover).
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket