- 10-09-2012, 11:56 AM #2
- 10-16-2012, 11:29 PM #3
- 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM #4
- 1,470 Posts
- HTC One (Verizon) Stock
Re: 4G stopped working
Try the airplane mode on/off before going to the factory reset. And before you do the factory reset I'd call my local Verizon and axe them waassup?
Edit: aahh... I see this post is a few days old... So did you ever get it back?
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
- 10-17-2012, 04:30 PM #5
- By ekmickens in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2012, 04:20 PM
- By WarrenK in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
- By TonyRage in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:12 PM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:32 PM