- 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM #2
Re: Why can't my phone find the Bluetooth device
Make sure the device is in pairing mode and then go into your blue tooth settings and tell the phone to find the device. You must have the device in pairing mode first though.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central ForumsEven Crackberry addiction can be broken with just a little Android Love...
- 10-10-2012, 05:16 PM #3
Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal/Stock KOT49H) / LG G2 on Verizon (Work/Stock)
- 769 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By feedmeccc in forum Droid BionicReplies: 29Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:15 PM
- By stayqued in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:20 PM
- By ryanpckrd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:26 PM
- By Androidrookie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:14 AM
- By bcrtj457 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:49 PM