- 162 Posts
WiFi Connection issue
I have been using WiFi without problems other than signal strength. Recently, however, I see that my phone a some point disconnects from my WiFi. So I check and i see that the WiFi spot (my router) is there but it won't connect. I turn WiFi off and on and it connects, but very soon after disconnects and same thing, WiFi spot is there but won't connect. The only solution I have is a restart of my phone. Is there anyone experiencing this issue and have another solution?
- 10-18-2012, 03:15 AM #2
- 10-18-2012, 07:03 AM #3
Re: WiFi Connection issue
I see you posted this at 3am... is this when the problems occur (overnight) or during the day as well? The Rezound has a special "sleep" mode at night that turns off WiFi from like midnight until 7am, or something like that.
- 10-18-2012, 09:47 AM #4
- 11-04-2012, 10:30 AM #6
- By Dural in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:33 AM
- By ellje in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:23 PM
- By afolgueira in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:43 AM
- By bloodycape77 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2011, 08:06 PM
- By dms76 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2010, 05:26 PM